What color is my personality?

Some people say there are color personalities. For example a red personality is bold and aggressive. A yellow one is happy and cheerful which is why smileys are yellow. Can you tell me what green and blue personalities are like? I am an anxious person and not very relaxed around people. I am task oriented and I... แสดงเพิ่มเติม Some people say there are color personalities. For example a red personality is bold and aggressive. A yellow one is happy and cheerful which is why smileys are yellow. Can you tell me what green and blue personalities are like?

I am an anxious person and not very relaxed around people. I am task oriented and I like being alone or just with one person I really like. I am calm and may not show emotions easily. What color is my personality? Any tone of green or any tone of blue? Please answer with either Green or Blue and give an explanation, if you want to. My personality is definitely either Green or Blue.

You can tell me what a green personality and what a blue personality would be like and what the differences between them are, if you know it. But you don't need to.
2 คำตอบ 2