Spiritually speaking, what is this odd thirsty feeling?

LOL I know I am going to get a lot of non-serious replies...and that is fine--I know this sounds funny! I get it at different times...and I have had it my whole life...like a thirst but not for anything to drink. I sometimes get it right after I wake up...but usually when I am reading something spiritual that... แสดงเพิ่มเติม LOL I know I am going to get a lot of non-serious replies...and that is fine--I know this sounds funny!

I get it at different times...and I have had it my whole life...like a thirst but not for anything to drink. I sometimes get it right after I wake up...but usually when I am reading something spiritual that I find interesting.

At this point I am just so curious that I don't care that I can't properly describe it....there are no good words to use...its just an odd feeling/sensation...a 'need' for something? It most closely mimics the sensation of thirst.
อัพเดต: Thank you Raith! That makes sense...whatever it is at least its not serious lol (just annoying)
อัพเดต2: Hmm...well besides it being present more commonly when I am reading/writing or watching something spiritually interesting, it is a physical feeling.....it is so strange I really can't describe it too well. I have had it on and off as early as I can remember.....?
อัพเดต3: Sunman,

That is very interesting! Thanks :) You have probably already heard of his research, but just in case here is a link to the research conducted by Dr. Masaru Emoto on the effect of words on water:

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm
อัพเดต4: Sunman,

I had the feeling this morning, but it is long gone...so I will try your advice then next time I get it :)
อัพเดต5: you're welcome! (((((warrior soul)))))
อัพเดต6: Who is #1,

LOL I would say that most certainly could be it, except I don't think I'm looking for a distraction that early when I wake up :)
13 คำตอบ 13