Me and my brother can tell the near future? Notice signs from god? ?

Me and my little brother(im 19 hes 17) have come to a simple conclusion that me and him can almost tell the near future. Its mostly small things, like one example, yesterday we bought a birthday gift for my friends kid, and we tested our theory once more. He said, watch John(my friend) is gonna be like "I know... แสดงเพิ่มเติม Me and my little brother(im 19 hes 17) have come to a simple conclusion that me and him can almost tell the near future. Its mostly small things, like one example, yesterday we bought a birthday gift for my friends kid, and we tested our theory once more. He said, watch John(my friend) is gonna be like "I know who got him that"(meaning us). Sounds simple, so we decided to test it again and we said, watch out of all the gifts, theyre gonna open ours first.

We went to the party, which we were late but they waited for us to get there so they could cut the cake and open presents. We got there, ate cake and got to the presents, and our forecast was correct BOTH TIMES! John said what we said he would say, almost verbatim AND they opened ours first.

Its not the only times its happened, and me and my brother have also concluded that we can read eachothers thoughts.

We have also started to notice small signs that god sends us, and there has been many.(Finding coins with a cross, so i kept. And my necklace that fell with a cross in it, I put it in my pocket soi wouldnt lose it and the cross by itself was sitting on my desk the next morning that I woke up) Too many to try and explain.
Now my question is, is this possible? Is there a name to this phenomenon that I could further research or are we just dumb? lol
Thanks and every answer is appreciated.
อัพเดต: I think im smart enough to notice coincidences... But so many? Also. Me and my brother talked about it and we somehow connected with eachother and came to all of those conclusions. THEN, we went out to breakfast in a really run down mexican restaurants(they make the best mex food) and we had been thinking and... แสดงเพิ่มเติม I think im smart enough to notice coincidences...
But so many?

Also. Me and my brother talked about it and we somehow connected with eachother and came to all of those conclusions. THEN, we went out to breakfast in a really run down mexican restaurants(they make the best mex food) and we had been thinking and telling the future and other stuff all night...
When we got there, there was a man in all black. An old man who just stared at us, started to talk this tongue we couldnt understand, then would leave, and come back. Then when we were leaving, we looked through the kitchen in the restaurant and as we passed by the hallway, there he was again, just staring at us. We both saw him, and my parents saw him too, but they thought nothing of him. Care to explain something like that?
อัพเดต2: o yeah and one more thing about the guy... when we first heard him say those gibberish words, something came to both of our heads. as he spoke, in our heads the words "I know who you are" came to mind. We were freaked out but we like things like that and are very open to spiritual things, paranormal... แสดงเพิ่มเติม o yeah and one more thing about the guy... when we first heard him say those gibberish words, something came to both of our heads. as he spoke, in our heads the words "I know who you are" came to mind. We were freaked out but we like things like that and are very open to spiritual things, paranormal things and even god.
อัพเดต3: sounds stupid, but for sum reason I knew someone was gonna tell me that The present could have easily been put at the top of the presents pile. Call me dumb. or bullshitter. i know what really happens. I just wanted some insight...
12 คำตอบ 12